domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2022

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hi everyone,


Today I will share my favorite photo. This photo was taken in a destroyed library in Sarajevo by Gervasio Sánchez, a renowned and award-winning Spanish war photographer and journalist. This was done on July 25, 1993, in the midst of the war between Bosnia and Herzegovina, a conflict marked by harsh moral cleansing that resulted in the intimidation, forcible deportation, or murder of thousands of women, in addition to the rape. . Girls. and broken


This photo shows a library in Sarajevo that was bombed during the war, and the light coming from the library window reflects the destruction of the infrastructure, but adds a glimmer of hope and beauty to the hopeless place.


I love this photography because one of my goals at work is to become a war correspondent and I am more into photography, being able to show people what is happening in the world is one of my inspirations for journalism. Add to this how information can affect and perpetuate people's lives, and this image shows how war can destroy everything in its path, not only the people, but also the places they inhabit.







2 comentarios:

  1. This photo is beautiful, all that meaning and the liights are wonderful, I hope you can be a great correspondent.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how cool that your favorite photo relates to what you want to dedicate yourself to!

    ResponderEliminar

YOUR BUCKET LIST

  fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things...