domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2022

TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

hello!


Actually, I like time travel, especially in the 50s, I personally like the fashion of that time, but the quality of dresses and suits these days is completely different from the quality of clothes now. There is a walk-in closet with historical fashion clothes and accessories.


I want to go there, but I won't stay there. It would be so much more fun if you could go on a journey through time and buy clothes from different eras of history, made at the same time and in the same place. In addition to acquiring information about different cultures at historical moments and at the peak of their development, to find out if civilizations like Atlantis really existed, to what level of technology they reached, whether they really defeated the gods with their power. help to find out whether invention. Questioning and censoring for that reason? And it was swept off the ground.


Another thing I like to do when time travel is meeting people like Buddha and Judas to see if what the history books say is true. Either what the Bible says is written verbatim, or there are censorships, gaps, or distortions in the texts we read today. Seeing what happened with my own eyes makes me want to go back to the past. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

YOUR BUCKET LIST

  fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things...