lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2022

YOUR BUCKET LIST

 

fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things on my list this year, some are more important than others. Among the first on the list this time is the opportunity to graduate from a journalism scholarship, so that you can continue your studies without difficulty. The other thing I want is to be able to buy and pay for the new game I currently have.


One of my wishes that I have fulfilled throughout the year is to get high marks. This is important to me because it will help me get a scholarship to study overseas in the future. Another of my goals this year is to create a website as a thesis project, which can be difficult from a traditional journalism school perspective, but admittedly will be a great project.


Honestly, I don’t want to share my wish lists with other people, but this is kind of a record of my daily averages, so I have to. One thing I would add to my wish list would be to start watching more anime and such.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

YOUR BUCKET LIST

  fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things...