viernes, 21 de octubre de 2022

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

 For most of my life, crime shows have been my favorite, and Criminal Minds is one of my favorites. The way each episode is presented is excellent and it relates to the lives of the FBI team that solves the cases. One of my favorite characters from the series is Spender Reed, a university doctor who works to solve serial killer cases across the US, he is one of the youngest and most intelligent characters with an IQ of 189.

In general, the series I watch are very diverse, but I consume crime series, killer documentaries, anime and old series that have ended the most. As for anime, I watch series with different themes, usually it's a season, but the last one I saw was Spy X Family, and from the old series, the last one was Malcolm in the Middle, which is a classic comedy that I really like. I laugh

One of the series that I haven't seen but I would like to see is Dahmer series because Evan Peters is one of my favorite actors and Ryan Murphy's series are very good, such as "American Horror Story" or "American Horror Story". Ratched", are horror series that have relatively good characterization as far as the characters are concerned.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

YOUR BUCKET LIST

  fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things...