domingo, 2 de octubre de 2022

THE BEST CONCERT EVER

 The best concert I attended was Tisto's. It was around 2016 in Viña del Mar. Tisto is a DJ and producer of electronic music, who started in 1994 and has continued his music career until today.

The event was magnificent, the atmosphere was safe and very energetic, as in all concerts there were artists before but I don't remember which ones. There were many young people but there were also children because it was an event for all ages. It was an alcohol-free environment as there were minors, and the number of people was not too many, so it was pleasant and a very good experience.

At that moment I felt euphoric, DJ Tiësto is one of my favorites, being able to see him in person and feel all the vibes of the music and the people jumping is the best feeling in my opinion. I was with relatives at the time who also love the artist, so I really enjoyed it, it was a unique experience, which he will relive a thousand times.


1 comentario:

  1. in viña del mar! omg, what a great vacation. how great it must have been to feel that way at a concert.

    ResponderEliminar

YOUR BUCKET LIST

  fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things...