viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2022

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 I would like to visit Japan, because it is one of the countries that I most admire for its culture and way of life. Japanese culture is very broad, it has many years of history, what I like the most is its religion, Shintoism.

The way of seeing all the elements of nature as spirits, that the ancestors of each person are revered and that they are connected in various ways based on their wide range of gods, is what strikes me the most.

I am also a big fan of anime and manga, one of my goals is to be able to read and watch it in its original language, so I would like to learn Japanese. I would like to study to reinforce language learning and work in Japan at some point in my life, or at least visit it once to see all those beautiful places inspired by anime and manga that I see almost every day.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

YOUR BUCKET LIST

  fine. I have never had a very thorough wish list, it usually changes over the years and as I learn things. But if there are certain things...